Intimate Warmths - Shapes to your feet
Cozy wool slippers made by hand by independent artisans in Patagonia
Warm and very comfortable. With no factory in sight, each pair of Chilote Feet are handcrafted slowly by a network of independent artisan women in Patagonia. With locally-sourced wool, and a QR code that transparently tracks each wool slipper back to the artisan group that made it. These wool slippers get down to the root of what makes traditional craftsmanship so remarkable.
- Made from locally-sourced raw sheep wool.
- Each pair includes a QR code that transparently tracks the slippers to the specific artisan group’s info and geo-location in Patagonia.
- Includes a repair kit to extend the life of your slippers.
- As a certified B Corp., Chilote Shoes is a business for good.
- Your purchase directly empowers communities to maintain their unique craft.
- Your purchase finances the planting of trees in Patagonia.
We always try to process your order as quickly as possible, but expect a processing time of up to 5 days in addition to the time used for shipment.
In the U.S.A / Canada we use USPS priority mail from Miami FL 33317. Estimated delivery time 3-5 business days.
In the EU / UK we use Postnord Send Direct from Skåne 236 36. Estimated delivery time 4-6 business days.
Chilote Shoes products are returnable and exchangeable within 21 days of purchase. All items returned must be in like-new condition and include the original Repair Kit and packaging. Please keep this in mind when testing the fit: try them indoors on a clean surface.