Rugged Warmths for Active Home-Life
Cozy wool slippers made by hand by independent artisans in Patagonia
Warm, comfortable and made to last. With no factory in sight, each pair of Chilote House Shoes are handcrafted slowly by a network of independent artisan women in Patagonia. With locally-sourced wool, vegetable saddle leather, and a QR code that transparently tracks each wool slipper back to the artisan group that made it. These wool slippers get down to the root of what makes traditional craftsmanship so remarkable. Available in two colors for the sole: Tobacco Brown & Matte black.
- Made from locally-sourced raw sheep wool and organically (vegetable) tanned saddle leather.
- Each pair includes a QR code that transparently tracks the slippers to the specific artisan group’s info and geolocation in Patagonia.
- Includes a repair kit to extend the life of your slippers.
- Chilote Shoes is a certified B Corp.
- Purchase of the slippers directly empowers communities to maintain their unique craft and plants native trees in Patagonia.
- Sustainable and Climate Positive.
We always try to process your order as quickly as possible, but expect a processing time of up to 5 days in addition to the time used for shipment.
In the U.S.A / Canada we use USPS priority mail from Miami FL 33317. Estimated delivery time 3-5 business days.
In the EU / UK we use Postnord Send Direct from Skåne 236 36. Estimated delivery time 4-6 business days.
Chilote Shoes products are returnable and exchangeable within 21 days of purchase. All items returned must be in like-new condition and include the original Repair Kit and packaging. Please keep this in mind when testing the fit: try them indoors on a clean surface.